Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Should Have Been Finished But...

I wasn't planning to start my own blog site. Though I tried to create blog sites in the past, I always endeed up with 1 or 2 posts then absolutely no activity at all. I also always promise myself that I will write again. So here I am again, fulfilling a personal promise that wasn't really intentional.

Thanks to a boring academic paper that I was supposed to finish, I ended up browsing the net. I checked my mail, posted on a lot of people's walls in Facebook, downloaded videos in YouTube, browse the news and I still do not have the heart to finish the paper. I am bored with my own writing!

After clicking a friend's blog post, I thought of starting  blogging again. So here I am in the middle of the night starting a blog site again. Hopefully, by the time I end writing this, I will have the drive to finish my paper. And hopefully, this will not be my first and last entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to give your feedback!

See Also:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...