Thursday, December 30, 2010

... I Never Want to be Found...

Though it's not yet Valentine, the holiday season is making me feel so much in love. The no-work days allowed the Boyfriend and I to have some quality time together. And reflecting the romantic mood I am in is this song by Phillip Laurie- Found.

I just discovered this song recently while browsing YouTube. The guitar sounds at the start made me listen to it and finish the song. Just sharing some "kilig" moments with you...



Faster than a shooting star
Baby you stole my heart
I never want it back
I never thought it'd be like this
So surprised by your kiss
I didn't have time to react

Truly love is something people can't get enough of. So get lost... in love! *cheesy!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to give your feedback!

See Also:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...